[Theaterfacultystaff] filming in Kantner

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 10 17:17:19 EDT 2010

Hello all,
Jabriel Anderson is a student working on some filming for Ohio University Communications and Marketing.  Jabriel is working with Andy Walla and would like to film in different locations around Kantner Hall next Friday, September 17th.   Filming would take place during the day.   He has requested working in The Hahne, Baker Theater Stage, and Studio 203.  I would suggest that he use 308, as it is empty during the morning but I wondered if anyone had any concerns or issues with this request.  He is not asking to film classes, he would just like to be in the spaces.

Please let me know if there is something I need to be aware of as far as using the building for Friday, September 17th,

Barbara Fiocchi
Admin. Assistant