[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Our building especially this week

Wagner, Maureen wagnerm at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 29 16:42:32 EDT 2010

Please be especially  vigilant this week, and in an effort to keep our students and our facilities safe;  don’t prop doors open, if you come across someone who should not be in the building ask them to leave or if necessary call the campus police, 593-6606.
Make sure that students can contact you by cell phone to coordinate if  they will need to get in the building.

 Stay in groups of friends you know, be cautious and take care of one another.
Wash your hands a few extra times.

Happy Halloween
Maureen

------ End of Forwarded Message