[Theaterfacultystaff] visiting students

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 21 14:34:28 EDT 2010

Hello All,
I have two students coming to campus in the near future and I would like to be able to introduce them to some faculty, in addition to the regular tour of the building.
The first student visiting is Anastazia Allen,  Performance she will be here Saturday October 23 @ 10:00am.  I will meet her and give her a tour, I wondered if there would be any faculty around on Saturday morning (I know) that could talk to her about the performance program, she is presently a junior in high school.  She has a campus tour at 11:00 so it is possible that I could give her the tour at 10:00 and she could come back to Kantner to meet with a faculty member after 12:00.  Please let me know if you are available.

Thomas  (TR) Blagg, production design /technical theater will be on campus, Wednesday November 3, after 1:30pm, he is currently a senior a bit farther north and the TD he works for at Lakeside highly recommends our tech program! ( I didn't get a name for the TD but seems like this would be a good recruiting market to explore!)

Just let me know when anyone might be available to meet with either of these students,
Thanks,

Barbara Fiocchi
Admin. Assistant
Well by Lisa Kron Opens October 15 Forum Theater
Box Office 593-4800