[Theaterfacultystaff] A few more advising reminders

Wagner, Maureen wagnerm at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 18 10:21:18 EDT 2010

Dear All:

 1.  Please send an email to your advisees and let them know how you prefer for them to set up an appointment (I have several sophomores who are no longer mine attempting to set up advising appointments).
 2.  If you encounter a student who is still listed as “BF5137” General Theater or BA5194 and they were accepted into a BFA Program and are planning on completing that program, they may have never sent an email request to have there major code changed, they need to be changed in the system. Instruct these students to email theater at ohio.edu for a major code change.
 3.  If you have an advisee who is still listed as “BF5137” they need assistance finding a degree-granting program OR need to know what they need to do to get themselves into a a degree granting BFA program.
 4.  IF you have students who are concerned about the quarters to semesters change: please assure them that the School of Theater is in the process of planning for these changes, they will have ample time to prepare and we do not expect there to be any delays in degree completion.

--
Maureen Wagner
Assistant Director School of Theater