[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Textbook System AVAILABLE for WINTER Quarter/Intersession

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 15 12:50:03 EDT 2010

I am forwarding on this information about the New Textbook system, I have double checked and the books that are listed in this system are directly ordered by the bookstores. I don't have an answer about how long that process takes right now.

Barbara Fiocchi
Admin. Assistant
Well by Lisa Kron Opens October 15 Forum Theater
Box Office 593-4800