[Theaterfacultystaff] Esiaba Irobi memorial

Shelley Delaney delaneys at ohio.edu
Thu May 27 11:55:24 EDT 2010

Hello--

I am sorry that I will be in Pittsburgh for this memorial, with a show that
day.  I'm wondering if we are able to reach out to alumni in an efficient
way to invite them to participate.  I know that several students who were
close to Dr. Irobi (such as Kristy Miller, Jen Walker, Dionne Atchison,
etc...) are in the state and might want to try to make the trip to Athens.
I have some accurate email addresses, but not all.  Also, I know that
Kristy had a small gathering to honor Dr. Irobi at her apartment in
Cleveland.  She might have the contact information for a healthy amount of
students.  Is this something I should try to field or do we have an alumni
email contact list?

Thanks,

Shelley