[Theaterfacultystaff] Over and above

Dan Denhart denhart at ohio.edu
Fri May 21 13:56:22 EDT 2010

Wm.
I felt that putting our hopes in Facilities Management would be a bad move,
as they are understaffed and dealing with this problem all over campus.  I
could not in good conscious allow an audience to be subjected to the
potential conditions of the theater. While I cannot say I am happy to have
helped, I felt it was essential to step up and solve the problem, if only
by putting a temporary band-aid on it. I am however very happy to have
alleviated at least that stress from the play festival, allowing those
involved to concern themselves with the real issues of producing new work.
Thank you for the acknowledgement.
Dan

--On Friday, May 21, 2010 11:37 AM -0400 William Fisher <fisherw at ohiou.edu>