[Theaterfacultystaff] Over and above

William Fisher fisherw at ohiou.edu
Fri May 21 11:37:10 EDT 2010

Dear Dan,

I want to thank you again for your extra work and attention to the roof over the Hahne Theater.  I know there are roofs leaking all over campus and a very limited facilities staff to do the work.  Stepping up and making sure that the roof is as water tight as possible, especially as we have productions going in the Hahne is very much appreciated, especially at a time when we are in the rush to the end of the year and the play festival is up.

It is now clear to anyone why our everyone, students and colleagues alike,  should refrain from going out  the windows and walking on that roof and help prevent damage to our facilities.

Thanks again for stepping up and going above and beyond.

Wm
William Fisher
Director
Ohio University School of Theater