[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Feature Film query

Barbara Fiocchi fiocchib at ohio.edu
Fri May 21 09:43:02 EDT 2010

From: chad eddy [mailto:chadeddy77 at yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2010 8:53 AM
To: theater at ohio.edu
Subject: Feature Film query

Hello,

I am an independent writer/director who will filming a feature length
romantic-comedy entitled, "Her Name is Me," June 7th through June 22nd in
Marietta, OH.  The LA based production company funding the project picked
Marietta because I grew up there and actually took a year of theater at OU.
The film will be starring Australian star Natalie Blair, along side other up
and coming actors from LA.

I needed to get in touch with someone that would know willing students who
would like to build their resumes by working on this film.

We also need day players and extras for the shoot.

Who should I contact to discuss this further?

Thank you so much, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Chad Eddy

586-873-1166

tryptonautpictures at live.com

or chadeddy77 at yahoo.com