[Theaterfacultystaff] Monomoy

Shelley Delaney delaneys at ohio.edu
Mon May 10 10:14:29 EDT 2010

Hello-

The MFA actors have all been advised by me on what their registration
should be.  Undergrad actors:  Ryan Czerwonko, JR Pierce, etc... have not
been.  I'd like to request that their individual advisors make sure they
are set, since I am not at least semi-permanently in Pittsburgh.

Thanks so much,

Shelley

--On April 29, 2010 4:27:25 PM -0400 William Fisher <fisherw at ohiou.edu>