[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: FIre Alarm Events

Barbara Fiocchi fiocchib at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 17 15:30:42 EDT 2010

Folks,

Some new issues popped up this week at the Contractors meeting that require
compliance on our part. Could we make this known to all.

Due to concerns from the Fire Marshal, Life Safety Fire Guys, and O.U.
Insurance, we have to close down our shops while the Fire Alarm is
disconnected from the system.

So Friday 3/19 thru Wed 3/24 these shops must be shut down. They will be
turning off power to these shops. We can't turn this power back on
ourselves.

A reminder to all that the elevator will be shut down Friday morning. And
that Monday - Thursday alarms will be tested all day.
OU Fac Man, EHS, and Fire Safety will be in the building Friday -
Wednesday. The Fire Marshal arrives and will be touring all spaces Wed and
Thurs.

We have a new fire curtain release system that I will be glad to
demonstrate to all.

Lowell