[Theaterfacultystaff] Fwd: pcard policy

William Fisher fisherw at ohiou.edu
Tue Mar 16 19:50:19 EDT 2010

Dear Colleagues,

I am sending this to remind you of the policy with p-card transactions.  Treva and the School of Theater are catching a great deal of heat on submitting receipts very long after purchases.  It not only reflects badly on the School, it jeopardizes individuals p-cards.  If the p-card office revokes your p-card, it would be very unlikely to get another one.  Ever.

 It cannot fall to Treva.

Please, please, please, you must submit receipts within the 10 day period.  I asked Treva for links and information to pass along to you.

I have had to overnight receipts  to make it within 10 days.  Take this seriously.

Wm
William Fisher
Director
Ohio University School of Theater