[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Student Expo: Update on Student Registration 6 Days to Go

Barbara Fiocchi fiocchib at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 16 09:21:42 EDT 2010

Here it is with the attachment!

Dear All-

With 6 days to go, I wanted to give you a final update on the registration
for your department/school or unit.  (See attachment.)

We now have 262 students registered; compared to the 157 registered as of
last Wed!

But several departments do not have the requisite 8 minimum students to have
their own session (see list below).

We still need your help to remind students to register.

Registration ends March 21st .

Register at:  www.ohio.edu/studentexpo

About the Expo:

.         May 13th 2010 at the Convo.

.         UG, G, and medical students from any discipline are welcome to
present.

.         Presenters are encouraged to be creative with their presentation
formats.

.         Last year more than $20,000 in awards were presented in more than
50 sessions.

o   Student are assigned to sessions based on their home dept./school.

o   For each session a 1st prize ($300) and 2nd prize ($100) or joint 1st
prizes ($200) are presented.

o   A session has a minimum of 8 and maximum of 12 students.  Dept./schools
with more than 12 students will have multiple sessions.

2010

Art

3

Biol Sci