[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Student Expo: Update on Student Registration

Barbara Fiocchi fiocchib at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 10 13:52:07 EST 2010

Subject: Student Expo: Update on Student Registration

Dear All-

With 10 days to go, I wanted to give you an update on the registration for
your department/school or unit.  (See attachment.)

To date 127 students are registered. Based on past experience, we are on
target to meet our goal of 550 presenters.

But we need your help to remind students to register.

Registration ends March 21st .

Register at:  www.ohio.edu/studentexpo

About the Expo:

.         May 13th 2010 at the Convo.

.         UG, G, and medical students from any discipline are welcome to
present.

.         Presenters are encouraged to be creative with their presentation
formats.

.         Last year more than $20,000 in awards were presented in more than
50 sessions.

o   Student are assigned to sessions based on their home dept./school.

o   For each session a 1st prize ($300) and 2nd prize ($100) or joint 1st
prizes ($200) are presented.

o   A session has a minimum of 8 and maximum of 12 students.  Dept./schools
with more than 12 students will have multiple sessions.