[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Seeking participation in MLK event!

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Thu Dec 16 08:34:33 EST 2010

Barbara Fiocchi
School of Theater
593-4818

From: Rhodes, Taylor [mailto:tr201506 at ohio.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 1:23 PM
To: theater at ohio.edu; English Department
Subject: Seeking participation in MLK event!

Hello,

My name is Taylor Rhodes and I am a senior at OU.  Currently, I am working with the Multicultural Programming Department to put together an event to celebrate the arts in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King on January 19, 2011 from 6-8 p.m. in the Baker Center Theater.  The committee would love to have students and/or professors read/perform monologues or spoken words pieces to help honor Dr. King and join us in celebrating the arts.

It would be fabulous if this email could be forwarded to professors or students and if not, I would love the contact information for someone who may be able to help me with this.

Thank you!
Taylor Rhodes

Galbreath Chapel Coordinator
Ohio University Event Services