[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Things I lost in the car fire

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 26 12:08:33 EDT 2010

Hello All,
I am passing along an email from one of our new TD Grads, Joey Waldrop.  His email explains his situation, I asked him to send me a list of items he might need, we will be collecting things for Joey as he is in town right now working pre-build in the Scene shop, please take a look at the list and see if there is anything you can contribute.
Contact me if you have any questions or ideas about how to help him,

Barbara Fiocchi
Admin. Assistant