[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Textbook ordering requirements

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 12 15:25:50 EDT 2010

________________________________
From: Scott, Madeleine
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2010 3:25 PM
To: Fiocchi, Barbara
Subject: FW: Textbook ordering requirements

------ Forwarded Message
From: Madeleine Scott <scottm at ohio.edu<https://mail.ohio.edu/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 15:22:40 -0400
To: "theaterfacultystaff at listserve@ohio.edu" <theaterfacultystaff at listserve@ohio.edu>
Subject: Textbook ordering requirements

Dear All,

You may remember that we were told we needed to comply with new regulations regarding the ordering of textbooks for fall classes.  If you are ordering textbooks or if you are the instructor of record for courses that will have texts this fall, you will need to visit the registrar’s website to become informed and to list your texts for students.

http://www.ohio.edu/registrar/textbook.cfm

I’m not terribly well informed myself about this, but the website seems to have a good deal of information that will help us navigate the new regulations.

Madeleine

------ End of Forwarded Message