[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: - HOLLYWOODBOUND WEBINAR SERIES- BOOK NOW!

Barbara Fiocchi fiocchib at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 29 16:32:00 EDT 2010

From: sheri at globalprepintl.com [mailto:sheri at globalprepintl.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 4:20 PM
To: theater at ohio.edu
Subject: - HOLLYWOODBOUND WEBINAR SERIES- BOOK NOW!

Dear Faculty,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today.

After receiving a great response from Actors as a result of our recent seminars, I am excited to announce that we will be hosting our 1st Webinar Series May 19th and May 26th!

Please forward this email on to your Actors, so that they don't miss out on this opportunity.

This seminar is not only suited to Actors heading to LA in the near future, but is also a great insight for anyone considering making a trip to Hollywood at some point in their careers.

Space is limited, so I would encourage interested Actors to book their place online ASAP:

 <http://www.globalprepintl.com/oscommerce/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=48> http://www.globalprepintl.com/oscommerce/catalog/product_info..php?products_id=48

Many thanks,

Sheri

Web Flyer 19th JPG.jpg