[Theaterfacultystaff] leaving early

Barbara Fiocchi fiocchib at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 28 16:23:52 EDT 2010

Hello all,

because of many faculty, staff, and student schedules please take a moment
to decide when your classes will have evaluations.  I have attached the
evaluation memo in case you need it again, please fill it out and send it
back to me if you haven't done this yet.

Also, any faculty or staff members who are leaving for summer work before
the end of the school year, please let me know, I am compiling a list for
Madeleine Scott, so that we can schedule meetings.

I have travel authorization forms (for those leaving early) up here in the
office, if you have not taken care of this yet.

Barbara Fiocchi

Admin. Assistant