[Theaterfacultystaff] ROOF

Lowell jacobsl at ohio.edu
Sat Apr 24 10:41:11 EDT 2010

Hey Gang,

There is another thing to this. Our flat roofs have a rubber membrane that
keeps the water out. As they get stepped on, the membrane gets more abused,
and water leaks in. Over the last few years we have had a lot of water
damage issues.

Thanks,

Lowell

--On Thursday, April 22, 2010 2:32 PM -0400 Maureen Wagner