[Theaterfacultystaff] a few things, including about grad money

William Fisher fisherw at ohiou.edu
Fri Apr 9 15:15:26 EDT 2010

Here are some dates and information that I'd like to ask you to be aware of and attend where possible.

Trustees meeting - Friday  16 April. 10 AM Walter Hall.  Open to public.  Students, faculty.  Seems like a last chance to see, hear  and possibly be heard on the 2010-11 budget, etc.

UCC - is meeting to discuss the positive committee recommendation for the BA degrees.  Jody has asked that we show some force and be ready to advocate for our requirements being approved.  I will be there.

PLEASE PLAN TO ATTEND GRAD AND UNDERGRAD GRADUATION.

We have money in the Foster Harmon fellowship.  This is for full time graduate students in any area of theater.  It is one year money that can be reapplied for in subsequent years, but in no way guaranteed for more than one year.  I need the students to nominate themselves to me in writing by 5 PM on Thursday of next week.  That is April 15.  Then the guidelines state that I award the money in consultation with the Dean.

Sorry about the rush with the Harmon.   I  only just learned that the fund has money.

Thanks,

Wm
William Fisher
Director