[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Temp services available

Barbara Fiocchi fiocchib at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 16 08:18:27 EDT 2009

NEW SOT POLICY
There are a variety of grad students that have work hours available for the
completion of their financial aid work entailment. I will be supervising a
"temp service" for the department with these students.

Anyone who asks for student help needs to email submit to me Monday through
Thursday:
	the skills that are needed
	and the hours that the student would be able to work for you
so I can match you up with an available student.
Job requests should come in a minimum of 1-day in advance (more advance
notice is of course preferable) & e-mail requests will only be taken by me
Monday-Thursday.

Jobs may include class support services, production support services, data
entry, facility maintenance, workshop and tour support, recruitment
support, and airport pick up/drop off services.

I'm sure it will take awhile to work out all the kinks but I am very
excited about this new opportunity for all of us. Please let me know how we
can help you - Holly