[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Fine Arts Fall Faculty Meeting

Barbara Fiocchi fiocchib at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 15 11:25:30 EDT 2009

There will be a College of Fine Arts Fall Faculty Meeting for all faculty
and staff on Friday, September 25 at 3:30pm in the Recital Hall of the
School of Music (Glidden Hall).  The Dean will take this opportunity to
welcome all returning and new faculty and staff in the College.  In
addition, the Dean will address the plans for this academic year and what
additional planning will need to take place to further align the College
with the University goals/vision.

There will be a reception following in room 401 of Glidden Hall.

I'll send out a reminder to this meeting as we get closer to the date.  Have
a great quarter,
Best,
Sharon

Sharon Ball, CPS