[Theaterfacultystaff] beginning of the year requests

Barbara Fiocchi fiocchib at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 15 09:37:03 EDT 2009

Hello All,

I just wanted to send out a reminder for the start of the year;

I am still in need of some faculty office hour schedules and syllabi, please
send them to me soon, if you would like to send your syllabi by email that
will work.

Remember that as you meet for classes and rehearsals spaces need to be
restored when you are finished.  This also includes Chalk Boards and Dry
erase boards.  I have found that Dry erase boards are exceedingly difficult
to clean when writing is left on them for longer periods of time.

Thanks for your time, Have a great day

Barbara Fiocchi

Admin. Assistant