[Theaterfacultystaff] School of Theater Meet and Greet

Barbara Fiocchi fiocchib at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 3 15:28:32 EDT 2009

Hello All,

Michael Lincoln has graciously consented to host The School of Theater Meet
and Greet, which will take place on Labor Day at 5:00 pm, 8 Cable Lane in
Athens.  To get to Cable Lane head down East State Street, toward Krogers
and turn left at the Speedway onto May Street.  May Street actually turns
into Cable Lane in about one block, Michael' s house is on the left.

The School will provide the main course of hamburgers, hot dogs and meatless
option! (Plus buns)  We will also provide paper products and soft drinks.
We are asking Faculty and Staff to bring a side dish or dessert to share.

This event is for all School of Theater Faculty and Staff and all incoming
and returning graduate students.

Barbara Fiocchi

Admin. Assistant