[Theaterfacultystaff] travel and airfare in Concur

Treva Nichols nicholst at ohio.edu
Tue May 26 15:03:58 EDT 2009

Hello all,

Just a reminder that all airfare and travel arrangements need to done in
Concur (not just placed on your pcard).  If arrangements are not made in
Concur, I need a reason why (i.e. found a cheaper flight or hotel on another
site, etc).  We can hopefully get the ones already done approved.  I haven't
made any travel arrangements in Concur, just played around with it and it
seems to work like orbitz and other internet sites.  Please come see me if
you are having problems and we can work through them together, as I am
learning also.

Thank-you for your help and patience during the transition.

Treva

Treva Nichols

Business Manager

307 Kantner Hall