[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Dance/ Drama Teaching Position

Barbara Fiocchi fiocchib at ohio.edu
Thu May 7 11:49:46 EDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Nathaniel Motta [mailto:nmotta at laurelschool.org]
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 11:20 AM
To: Ida Porris
Cc: Ann V. Klotz; Rebecca Dickinson
Subject: Dance/ Drama Teaching Position

To Whom It May Concern:

You're receiving this email because of the outstanding reputation of your
Performing Arts program.  We are currently seeking to fill a full time
performing arts teaching position at Laurel School, an independent girls'
school in Shaker Heights, Ohio (a suburb of Cleveland).  The position would
include; continuing to build a Dance program in grades 5-12, teaching acting
in the middle school, and directing some theatrical and dance productions.
The person we seek could have a strong dance background with drama
experience, or a drama education with exceptional dance skills.  Persons
with a musical theater background would also be encouraged to apply.

Attached is the job description.  We hope you will pass this along to
graduating students as well as any alumni or colleagues who might be
interested.  If possible, please forward this information to any job center
or job newsletters associated with your institution.  Below is the link to
the school website, specifically the employment notice (where there is also
an application form).

http://www.laurelschool.org/about/employment.cfm

We appreciate your time and look forward to hearing great things about your
programs in the future.

Sincerely,

Nathaniel Motta
Performing Arts Chair (grades 7-12)

Ida Porris
Performing Arts Chair (PrePrimary- grade 6)

Nathaniel Motta
Performing Arts Department Chair (grades 7-12) Upper School Music Director
Laurel School
1 Lyman Circle
Shaker Heights, OH 44122
216.464.1441  ext. 3018

In a community of learners, Laurel girls are courageous, ethical, and
compassionate.

To create one's world in any of the arts takes courage.
     -Georgia O'Keefe