[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Reminder from NTI

delaneys at ohio.edu delaneys at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 25 21:57:34 EDT 2009

Hello--

Lunch bag?  Or did she do that in the winter when I was away recruiting?  Otherwise, I have the seniors
from 1-3 and the juniors from 3-5 on Fridays, and if vanessa would like to do her workshop for either
one (or even both) classes, I could give her an hour.  My personal call would be just the juniors during
the 1-3 slot, because most of the seniors have heard about NTI 2 or 3 times at this point, and one of
them has already applied for the Moscow semester.

Shelley