[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Reminder from NTI

Barbara Fiocchi fiocchib at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 24 08:24:55 EDT 2009

Would anyone be interested in using a class time to offer this information
session to students?  Last quarter Vanessa was here and talked to students.
This quarter she would like to offer a short workshop, mentioned towards the
end of the email.

If someone would like to offer this, let me know and I will contact Vanessa
and get the word out to the students.

Thanks,

Barbara