[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Celebration of the life of Ursula Belden

Barbara Fiocchi fiocchib at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 10 10:43:51 EDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Holly Cole [mailto:cole at oak.cats.ohiou.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 10:50 AM
To: mcweeny at ohiou.edu; wellsa1 at ohio.edu; mcdavis at ohio.edu; krendl at ohio.edu;
malinski at ohio.edu; Linc321 at aol.com; Mugdan.Walter at epamail.epa.gov;
penguin.poet at gmail.com
Cc: fiocchib at ohiou.edu
Subject: Celebration of the life of Ursula Belden

In January we lost Distinguished Professor Ursula Belden after her prolonged

battle with kidney cancer. The School of Theater has asked her daughter

Willow Belden to join us in a celebration of Ursula's life on Saturday April

11 at 5:00 in the Hahne Theater in Kantner Hall.

Ursula was a firm believer in social gatherings that allowed people to mix

and mingle. To that end we would like to celebrate her life through a casual

gathering/potluck where we can display and celebrate her work, trade

stories, and read some of the comments that her colleagues and former

students have made about her.

Please come and join us in this celebration of a wonderful theater artist

and compassionate teacher.

And please contact me by email or phone if you intend to come.

Holly Cole

Interim Director of the School of Theater
cole at ohiou.edu
740 593 4806