[Theaterfacultystaff] oracle

Barbara Fiocchi fiocchib at ohio.edu
Tue Jun 2 14:23:09 EDT 2009

This morning I sent out an email requesting that everyone sign up for
Oracle, the university calendaring system.  After calling Information
Technology for Oracle set up information, I have been informed that the
university will be getting rid of Oracle after this summer.

This fall there will be a new email and integrated calendar system, we will
be getting announcements shortly.

In the fall we will all be switching to a new system and I am sure that
there will be plenty of training and seminar as the entire university will
be learning!

So I am rescinding the call to arms for Oracle, stay tuned and we will all
jump in 2009/2010 with the new program.

Barbara Fiocchi

Admin. Assistant