[Theaterfacultystaff] instructor evaluations

Barbara Fiocchi fiocchib at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 23 10:43:08 EST 2009

I  have placed a list of your Winter Quarter classes in your mailbox.  if
you have not already done so,  please take some time to look over the list
and note which class times you would like to have your evaluations take
place.

 Just return the class list with evaluation times to me, and I will have
your evaluations ready for a student to pick up.

Please note that you will need to send a student to the office to pick up
the evaluation packets and to bring them back to the office.

Please let me know if you have any questions

Barbara Fiocchi

Admin. Assistant