[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: spring course addition

Barbara Fiocchi fiocchib at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 3 11:05:48 EST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Kjersten Lester-Moratzka [mailto:lester-m at ohio.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 10:52 AM
To: fiocchib at ohio.edu
Subject: spring course addition

Hi Barb--
can you send this out to the faculty advisors?  Thanks.

Course addition for spring quarter:  THAR 237 - Basic Stage Makeup  (1
credit - lab)
This course will meet on T/Th 10:30 - 12:00 for the first 7 weeks of the
quarter.  (The instructor leaves early for summer work.)  This time slot
should be clear of required acting classes for juniors and seniors (sorry
sophs) and is also potentially open for first years depending on their
non-THAR courses!  Because we use the dressing room for a classroom,
seating is limited.  Students will be required to purchase the basic Ben
Nye kit in their skin tone - which most of the actors should have already
from mainstage shows.

If there are additional questions, please contact Kjersten.  We hope your
students will enjoy this course addition for their training.

-Kjersten