[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Equipment for Student Expo

Barbara Fiocchi fiocchib at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 3 10:52:46 EST 2009

From: Carma West [mailto:westc at ohio.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 10:49 AM
To: 'Research.Expo'
Subject: Equipment for Student Expo

Good Morning,

  You should've received an email yesterday announcing the 2009 Student
Research and Creative Activity Expo that will be held May 14 at the Convo.
Unlike past years, the students will be responsible for providing their own
equipment for their presentations.  With limited resources here on campus
and efforts to cut down on the expense to students, we have recommended that
each student check with their department about borrowing equipment.  If you
have equipment available, please allow the students in your department to
use this equipment.  We will have locks available to secure the equipment
once it reaches the Convo.  If your department has equipment that is not
committed to a student as the event draws closer, we would appreciate it if
you could contact us and let us know what it is.  We can then put students
in need of equipment in contact with you as we figure the demand for
equipment will be high as in years past.  On behalf of the committee and the
sponsors of the event (the Office of the President, Office of the Executive
Vice President and Provost, and Vice President for Research and Dean of
Graduate College), we hope that each department can help students gain
access to equipment that will aid in their success at the Student Expo.  If
you have any questions, please feel free to contact either myself or Roxanne
Male-Brune at male-bru at ohio.edu or 597-1227.

Thank you,

The Student Research and Creative Activity Expo Committee

Carma West

Administrative Associate

Vice President for Research Office

120 RTEC