[Theaterfacultystaff] office shuffle

William Fisher fisherw at ohiou.edu
Tue Aug 25 20:48:21 EDT 2009

Hello Colleagues,

As you know there is some office shifting taking place.  The attached
document lays out some administrative developments that have prompted
some of them.  There will be some changes slowly taking place in the
main office as well.  With any luck, a fair number by the time school
starts.  While we are shifting around, please let Barbara know if you
have furniture needs in your new office.

I am working with Barbara on our retreat agenda which I hope to have
for you in advance.  At the very least, I will send out  some topics
that we will be looking at if they require preparation.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and hearing summer news.  I hope it
has brought each of you what you needed.

Wm
William Fisher
Director
Ohio University School of Theater