[Theaterfacultystaff] Repetition

William Fisher fisherw at ohiou.edu
Thu Apr 23 23:04:55 EDT 2009

Hello,
I'm forwarding this email about graduation academic regalia ti ask
that all of you who will be in town please plan to attend both
graduate and undergraduate commencement.

	Noted photographer to address graduates
This year, Herman Leonard, a 1947 Ohio University alumnus and world-
renowned photographer whose images captured the history and movement
of jazz, will speak at Ohio University's two undergraduate
commencement ceremonies. The ceremonies are set for 9:30 a.m. and 2
p.m. Saturday, June 13, in the Convocation Center.

o   Graduate Commencement Friday, June 12, 2009,
9:30 a.m. Convocation Center
o   College of Fine Arts Graduate reception held June 12th at 12:15 PM
probably in the Ping Center (corrected dates from web site)

o   Undergraduate Commencement, Saturday, June 13, 2009,
Convocation Center, 9:30 a.m.
College of Business, College of Fine Arts, Regional Higher Education,
Russ College of Engineering and Technology, Scripps College of
Communication, University College
o   College of Fine Arts Undergraduate reception held June 13th at
7:30 AM probably in the Ping Center (corrected dates from web site)

Begin forwarded message: