[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: Ohio Residency

Barbara Fiocchi fiocchib at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 14 08:30:45 EDT 2009

I am forwarding a link and message from Grad Services that will take you to
a residency petition link.

Usha Matta is in charge of this in the Grad office and would be happy to
have a meeting with any of our graduate students interested in claiming
residency if they are coming in with out of state tuition charges.  Usha
said that she does this every year with medical students and while it is
complicated it is not difficult to establish residency quickly.  This is
contrary to information that I had before, from reading the guidelines for
establishing residency, Usha said that medical students often establish
residency days before the quarter begins.

Barbara