[Theaterfacultystaff] visiting student

Barbara Fiocchi fiocchib at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 9 14:19:32 EDT 2009

I was just wondering if there was any acting faculty available to meet on
Saturday with Samantha Walters-Browne, a prospective student.  Her father is
an actor and old friend of Bob Winters, she will be visiting on Saturday
with another friend of the family.

I have arranged for her to meet with Katie Weber at 2:00 in the after noon.

The group has tickets to The Trojan Women for Saturday night, if they are
able to stay, but are just driving down from Columbus for the day.

Let me know if this is a possibility for anyone.

Barbara Fiocchi

Admin. Assistant