[Theaterfacultystaff] Winter Registration Issues

Maureen Wagner wagnerm at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 14 10:06:32 EST 2008

There have been a number of snafus resulting in the following decision:

ANY THEATER student who needs to register for THAR 131A, B , or C OR
THAR 151 for Winter quarter, who is not currently registered MUST
email me and I will place them where I can.  All first year majors
have been notified of this this morning.

This process will be much smoother if I process all permission into
these courses, even if you are the instructor of record.

Maureen Wagner
Project Director, Arts for Ohio
Assistant Director, School of Theater
Kantner Hall 307