[Theaterfacultystaff] Final exam times

Barbara Fiocchi fiocchib at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 10 13:41:04 EST 2008

Hello all,

I have been getting a lot of scheduling requests for finals week.

The Final exam schedule for all classes is listed on the registrars website
this schedule is different than what is on my Astra scheduling software.

Any 'extra-curricular' scheduling that has been requested I have scheduled
around the University's finals schedule.

For example; Veronica Gibson will be giving an info session about the
O'Neill National Theater Institute at 12:00 on November 19th .  She will be
in the Elizabeth Evans Baker Theater.  There is no final scheduled at that
time.  I will be posting a room by room schedule for finals week but please
be careful when planning  during that week.  At this point there are a few
events that are scheduled that would conflict with a class schedule but were
scheduled around University exam times.

Thanks,

Barbara Fiocchi

Admin. Assistant