[Theaterfacultystaff] FW: NTI's Visit on Wednesday, Nov. 19

Barbara Fiocchi fiocchib at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 10 09:58:59 EST 2008

From: Vanessa Gibens [mailto:vgibens at theoneill.org]
Sent: Friday, November 07, 2008 2:33 PM
To: Barbara Fiocchi
Cc: 'William Fisher'; 'Maureen Wagner'; vanessamercadotaylor at gmail.com
Subject: NTI's Visit on Wednesday, Nov. 19

Hello Barbara and Ohio University Faculty,

Just sending you an email to remind you that I will be visiting Ohio
University on Wednesday, Nov. 19 at 12:00pm to speak to students about the
National Theater Institute.

This week would be a good time to send your students/classes an email,
letting them know of my visit.

Here is what can be sent as an email to students:

-----------

The National Theater Institute is coming to Ohio University for an
informational session!

Do you seek a challenging environment to develop your instrument?

Do you want to be learn to create theater in new ways?

Do you want to stretch your limits, take risks, and do what you never
thought possible?

Come to our meeting on Wednesday, Nov. 19 at 12:00pm in Kantner Hall, Room
115 to get all the info on our four exciting programs:

National Theater Institute

14 week program in Waterford, CT

Advanced Directing Semester

14 week program in Waterford, CT

Moscow Art Theater Semester

14 week program in Moscow, Russia

TheaterMakers

6 week summer program in Waterford, CT

See you there!

And attached to this email you will find a flyer that can be posted. And
again, please encourage your faculty to advertise my visit to their
students/classes.

Thanks for your help.

See you soon!

Vanessa