[Studentsenatemaster-l] Please Read

McDaniel, Caitlyn cm947610 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 24 12:05:57 EDT 2015

Senate,

I hope you all are surviving fest season safely! We will have a meeting this Wednesday in Walter 235 at 7:15.

For the record: Treasurer Zainab Kandeh will be serving as the new Chair of the Budget Committee. Please send her any budgets that you need to propose (a template can be found here <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzYlKVqeHhDXX0NWSjl6a2VSQkE/view?usp=sharing> if you forget how to do that).

I would also like to remind you all that discussion of campaigns is prohibited in the Senate Office. Please do not bring, store or wear any campaign-related materials within the office. You will be reported to the Board of Elections, and your ticket will be fined.

Don't forget to check the R&P folder to preview the resolutions for this week. Be prepared to vote!

Peace all,

Caitlyn