[Studentsenatemaster-l] Street lighting & Campus Safety

Ben Mathes (via Doodle) mailer at doodle.com
Wed Mar 11 12:50:29 EDT 2015

Hi there,

Ben Mathes (bm471311 at ohio.edu) invites you to participate in the
Doodle poll "Street lighting & Campus Safety."

Ben Mathes says:
This meeting is to discuss areas on and off campus that are poorly lit
by street lights. A future dusk/evening tour of the areas of concern
will be arranged with city council and university officials. Please
share with anyone who you believe might be interested in attending or
share my email with them if they would like to message my about an
area of concern.

  Best

  Ben Mathes

Participate now
https://doodle.com/qdb3bav7r4k2n7vy?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Ben Mathes to find
a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more about
how Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/main.html?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message)

You have received this e-mail because "Ben Mathes" has invited you to
participate in the Doodle poll "Street lighting & Campus Safety."

----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich