[Studentsenatemaster-l] Week One

McDaniel, Caitlyn cm947610 at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 11 20:22:12 EST 2015

Hello folks,

I hope everyone had a nice and relaxing break. I know we all needed it.

But now it’s time to jump right back into the fray. We have a lot to accomplish this semester: campaigns addressing the minority experience on our campus, the It’s On Us drive, and continuing growth through the OU Women’s Association and Workers’ Rights advocacy.

I have complete faith in our organization, and in each of you. As we start this new semester, I ask that we all remind ourselves of what we’re working for: the autonomy and empowerment of each student at Ohio University.

Our first meeting of the year will be this Wednesday at 7:15 in Walter 235. Remember that the resolution by which we held meetings every other week was only voted through for last semester, so as of right now we will be holding a meeting every week for the semester.

If you cannot make these meetings, find a proxy. If you miss 3 meetings and do not assign a proxy, you will be reported to C & D.

If you need anything, I am reachable by the number below. Our Chief of Staff Rose Troyer is also available to assist you.

Sincerely,

Caitlyn McDaniel

VP | OU Student Senate