[Studentsenatemaster-l] Award Fundraiser

Troyer, Rose rt283210 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 16 13:58:29 EST 2015

Senate,

I hope you are staying warm on this very cold and snowy day!

Students in Philanthropy is having a fundraiser this evening from 6-8pm at Buffalo Wild Wings.

The award is going to an incoming student to the Athens campus with an EFC of 0 with preference given to students coming out of foster care and first generation students.

If you are interested in coming just bring the attached tickets, or text/email me and I can print you some!

Best,

?Rose

Rose Troyer
Ohio University
Strategic Communications: E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Vice President of Athens Beautification Day: Community Service Leadership Council
Chief of Staff: Ohio University Student Senate
Multimedia Intern: Office of Global Opportunities
Co-Chair: Students in Philanthropy
Twitter: @RoseTroyer
rt283210 at ohio.edu