[Studentsenatemaster-l] Women's Association and Take Back the Night Meetings

Koenig, Madison mk400810 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 2 15:40:36 EST 2015

Hi all,

Come to the Women's Association tonight if you're a student who identifies as female! 5pm, Gordy 201

https://www.facebook.com/events/412616535580679/?sid_reminder=2244238798638546944

And if you're interested, we'll be having our 3rd Take Back the Night discussion in the LGBT Center on Wednesday from 5-7 (yes right before Senate, leave early if you need to). TBTN is starting to come together, so please come if you can, or let me know if you have thoughts on the event but can't make it to the discussion:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1592927887597950/?sid_reminder=2244238798638546944?

Thanks!

Madison Koenig
(513) 236 9226
mk400810 at ohio.edu<mailto:mk400810 at ohio.edu>
Ohio University Honors Tutorial College - English Literature '15
Voinovich School of Leadership and Public Affairs - Undergraduate Research Scholar
Ohio University Student Senate - Women's Affairs Commissioner
Sphere Undergraduate Literary Magazine - Managing Editor