[Studentsenatemaster-l] Rules & Procedures Review

McDaniel, Caitlyn cm947610 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 8 17:32:24 EDT 2015

?Senate,

Rules and Procedures will be updating the rules with resolutions passed this year. On Saturday, April 18th at 10am we will be holding an R &P Review in the Senate Office (Baker 305) to go through this process and finalize recommendations to next year's senate.

Please attend if you had any concerns with Resolution 1415-74; hopefully we can straighten those out. The Facebook event is here<https://www.facebook.com/events/804612726258435/>, and this event is public, but R & P members are required to attend this final meeting. If you are on R & P and cannot attend, please let me know as soon as possible. See you all tonight at 8.

?

Caitlyn McDaniel, VP