[Studentsenatemaster-l] *URGENT* need to form SPECIAL COMMITTEE

Bassam-Bowles, Charlotte cb517113 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 3 15:18:44 EDT 2015

I'm on it- shout when you need me.

Sent from my iPhone

On 3 Apr 2015, at 15:13, mm590410 <mm590410 at ohio.edu<mailto:mm590410 at ohio.edu>> wrote:

Senate,

A disqualified presidential candidate is appealing the decision of the Board of Elections. Per Section 100.29 of the Senate rules and procedures I am forming a Special Committee. I will serve as chair.

I need 4-7 seated senators or executive officers who are not candidates in the election. It is preferred that graduating seniors are placed on the committee. We will review the appeal and make a final decision.

This is urgent, I need volunteers to commit today and meet with me tomorrow (Saturday) morning. If there are 4 members willing and able to meet this afternoon, this is preferable.

Please consider your service to this committee, I will greatly appreciate your assistance.

Please respond as soon as possible via email and feel free to call me in addition.

Thank you,

Megan Marzec
440-590-3007