[Studentsenatemaster-l] Office Hours

McDaniel, Caitlyn cm947610 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 23 15:12:39 EDT 2014

Hi folks,

So I still haven’t heard from very many of you about office hours. Accordingly, I would greatly appreciate it if you could list your available hours in the new column on the roster (labeled “Office Hours”) next to your name.

The minimum is two hours total per week. This is a temporary solution to the larger problem of communication, and I hope you all will maintain flexibility during this period of transition for senate.

If you cannot make yourself available for two hours every week, please text, e-mail or call myself or Rose at the number below or come in to the office during my office hours (they are available on the roster).

Please have your hours posted by tomorrow’s meeting.

Thank you all and see you soon,

Caitlyn McDaniel
614.558.3360