[Studentsenatemaster-l] Minutes 9/4

Troyer, Rose rt283210 at ohio.edu
Thu Sep 4 18:50:35 EDT 2014

?Good Afternoon Senate!

I just wanted to give a second notice on some of the things brought up in last nights meeting:

    ?

The JPAC Discussion about the nuisance law is this Monday, September 8th at 7PM on the third floor of the city building.  I would like to stress the importance of students showing up to this meeting!

The Higher Education Funding Discussion is tomorrow from 2PM-4PM in the Student Senate office.

Reminder National Coming Out Day is next Wednesday, September 10th! Be sure to come on out and celebrate!

If you would like to speak with our Student Trustees, their office is outside the student senate office and if the door is open they are available.

Lastly, if you are a part of an org, OR know someone who is a part of an org send them to the SAC Funding workshops next Wednesday, September 10th at 7:15PM in the Multicultural Center (MCC) on the 2nd floor of Baker.

I hope everyone has a fantastic Thursday Evening and I look forward to the coming weeks!

Best,

Rose

?
Rose Troyer
Ohio University
Strategic Communications: E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Chief of Staff: Ohio University Student Senate
Multimedia Intern: Office of Education Abroad
Vice President of Athens Beautification Day: CSLC
Co-Chair: Students in Philanthropy
Vice President: ACTION
Twitter: @RoseTroyer
rt283210 at ohio.edu